Driving School 2017
- Last update: 3 years ago
- Version: 1.12.0
- Compatibility: 4.1 and up
- Author: Ovidiu Pop
- Content rating: Everyone
- Package name: com.ovilex.drivingschool2017
Driving School 2017 Description
You can learn to drive a manual transmission with clutch and stick shift or keep to the classic automatic gearbox. Use a virtual steering wheel or many other control options that suit your needs. Gain more knowledge of the road rules with this intuitive driving simulator.
Play with your friends in new racing and free ride multiplayer modes.
More than 80 levels with different driving conditions are waiting for you. Show off your driving skills, get your driving license now! Play Driving School 2017!
• Nearly 100 vehicles to unlock!
• More than 15 detailed maps
• Smooth and realistic car handling
• Different licenses to take, Car, Bus and Truck
• More than 80 challenging levels
• Free Ride mode
• New Multiplayer Modes: Racing, Free Ride & Catch the Flag
• Detailed vehicle interiors
• Realistic damage system
• Gas System with refilling at gas stations
• Manual Transmission with clutch
• Tilt steering, buttons and touch steering wheel
• Online Leaderboards and Achievements
• Real engine sounds
• Next-Gen weather conditions
• Request new maps and vehicles on our social media pages!
• Controller Support, play with your Gamepad!
How to block a number in the Truecaller app?
Tap on the blue Plus icon to view the blocking options in the Block section. it's also possible to add a person to your block list from the call history and when you are looking at his/her details.
Can I turn off the "Missed call" notification from Truecaller?
Yes, you can. Open the Truecaller app, and go to the general settings. Tap Missed call notifications > Allow notification access. Disable the "Missed call notifications" there. After that, you won't be distracted by the notifications.
How to become a Professional user if I'm an iOS user?
Launch the Truecaller app, tap More > Buy Professional. Then follow the steps in the wizard.